From Can Piqué we are aware that we are immersed in a free and pure nature. So we have tried to contribute to responsible tourism. Within our actions:
- We have subscribed the sustainable management code during two terms. Because of this Can Piqué has become more respectful with the environment following the appropriate guidelines.
- We participate in the Garrotxa Tourism Association to get a sustainable tourism that respects the environment and the Natural Park of La Garrotxa.
- We have been accredited by the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in protected areas for a three-year period, which served us to improve the integration of the establishment Can Piqué.
- We collaborated on a seismic study in the zone.
- We collaborated on the native crayfish conservation.
- We try to preserve elms currently damaged by a plague that threatens its survival in the area.
- We conducted a forest plan in Can Piqué property that its structure may be representative of the area and it does not damage the nature immersion.
- We analyzed the nearby fountain water to know his health condition (very healthy at the moment).
- To be continue.